Event Date: Various dates from 4 March to 1 April 2021
Price (£): Free
About this event
Chartered Accountant in Residence
Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation, these sessions will be held online/over the phone. Book a slot above and we will be in touch to arrange contact.
Parris & McNally are delivering free advice to support your business ambitions across a range of financial and accountancy matters.
- Helping you decide the best structure for your business, Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
- Supporting your understanding of HMRC and tax requirements, Corporation Tax, Self Assessment, CIS, VAT and PAYE
- Introducing you to what is needed to write a good business plan
- Preparing a robust cash flow forecast
- How to ensure you are completing your bookkeeping accurately
About Parris & McNally
Over the last decade the senior partners of Parris & McNally have built a solid reputation for providing the highest standard of accounting and financial management services to its clients throughout the West of Scotland. Their mission is to provide a flexible, approachable, one-stop service for all of your accounting needs.
Free 30 minute appointments.
BIPC Glasgow | [email protected]