Event Date: 9/03/21
Event Times: 11:00 to 12:00
Price (£): Free
Please note that this is an online event delivered through Microsoft TEAMS. If you would like more details about this or any of our other offers please email [email protected].
About this event
Fame is a world-class resource for accessing company information. It’s designed for end-users as a solution for researching UK business intelligence quickly and easily. It gives access to a wide range of high-quality information covering companies, news, directors, and industry research.
Combining information from eleven specialist sources Fame provides 20 years of detailed financial information where this is available as well as contact details for both limited companies and those unincorporated companies registered with Dun and Bradstreet.
Regularly updated, this reliable and flexible resource is ideal for those wishing to:
- Research competitors and the marketplace
- Credit check companies
- Create sales and marketing lists
This workshop will demonstrate the methodology of searching for individual company reports and creating highly targeted marketing lists while giving an appreciation of the breadth of company information available on Fame.
The session will cover:
- A typical large company report on Fame.
- Methods of creating lists reflecting the individual client’s requirements.
- The criteria available for creating a marketing list (location, activity, turnover, etc).
- The reasoning behind choosing specific criteria.
- How to format the resulting list to show the information required.
- How to create a very specific mailing list using the Mailing Wizard.
BIPC Glasgow | [email protected]