Glasgow Tourism and Events Group (GTEG)
The Glasgow Tourism and Events Group (GTEG) is operationally focused, representing the voice of Tourism and Events in Glasgow. It provides a platform for industry sector leads to share and collaborate.
- Greater Glasgow Hotels Association – Janice Fisher, Jamie Stevens, Hina Rubbani and Chris McGuinness
- Scottish Event Campus - Peter Duthie
- Glasgow’s Leading Attractions – Bridgeen Mullen & Sharon Morrison
- Glasgow Restaurant Association – Luke Tracey & Seumas MacInnes
- Scotland Food and Drink Food Tourism Ambassador - Derek Mallon
- City Centre Retail Association – Kyron Keogh
- Experience Glasgow (Food and Drink) – Gordon McIntyre
- Night-Time Economy – Meryl Gilbert
- FirstBus – Carolyn Harper
- Glasgow Airport – Ronald Leitch
- GCU Moffat Centre – Prof. John Lennon
- Glasgow Chamber of Commerce – Alison McRae
- Glasgow Life – Aileen Crawford, Alex Harvie, Julie Pearson & Anna Young
- Glasgow City Council – Denise Hamilton
- Scottish Enterprise - Karen Craib
- SEC Campus - Debbie McWilliams
- Expedia - Rebecca MacGregor
Focus for 2023-25
- Activate on the delivery of the refreshed Glasgow Tourism Strategy 2030, with greater focus on inclusion and sustainability.
- Share data and insights to inform activity.
- Support collaboration and early information sharing across the sector to give the industry as much opportunity as possible to benefit and to be involved.
- 4 x per annum, meeting taking place before the GTP so that representatives can report back on progress.