Group travel in Glasgow is a brilliant idea, however large or small your group. We have the space to accommodate you and an abundance of attractions to suit every visitor.
Coach Drop off/Pick up points:
These locations operate on a first come first served basis, are free of charge and allow you to drop off/pick up guests for approx. 10 mins.
- Shuttle Street, G1 1QA
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, G3 8AG
- Riverside Museum, G3 8RS
Burrell Collection has parking for up to 10 coaches at any one time. The spaces are bookable in advance by email PCPCoach&[email protected] View their frequently asked questions about parking.
Buchanan Street Bus Station provides coach parking on a first come first served basis and can be paid on arrival. If a stance for passenger drop off / pick up is required, this needs to be booked in advance by calling the Information Provision Team on 0141 333 3216 Monday - Friday 0900-1700. Standard charges apply all day. There is no time limit on these charges:
- Tours and Excursion Departures - £12
- Unauthorised Tours and Excursions Departures - £50
- Overnight parking (23:00 – 06:00) - £12
Hotels with coach parking:
- Hilton Garden Inn at Scottish Events Campus
- Radisson Blu - Available in Robertson Street – coned off by the hotel. This cannot be used overnight.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - coaches can drive and park through a private lane that the hotel own.