Group travel in Glasgow is a brilliant idea, however large or small your group. We have the space to accommodate you and an abundance of attractions to suit every visitor.
Coach Drop off/Pick up points:
These locations operate on a first come first served basis, are free of charge and allow you to drop off/pick up guests for approx. 10 mins.
Buchanan Street Bus Station provides coach parking on a first come first served basis and can be paid on arrival. If a stance for passenger drop off / pick up is required, this needs to be booked in advance by calling the Information Provision Team on 0141 333 3216 Monday - Friday 0900-1700. Standard charges apply all day. There is no time limit on these charges:
- Tours and Excursion Departures - £12
- Unauthorised Tours and Excursions Departures - £50
- Overnight parking (23:00 – 06:00) - £12
Hotels with coach parking:
- Hilton Garden Inn at Scottish Events Campus
- Radisson Blu - Available in Robertson Street – coned off by the hotel. This cannot be used overnight.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - coaches can drive and park through a private lane that the hotel own.
Doig's Ltd - www.doigs.com
Glasgow Secure Coach Parking- open 24/7, located within minutes of the heart of the city. Minutes away from hotels, restaurants, and transportation links.
- Daytime Parking - £15.00 + VAT = £18.00
- Overnight Parking - £20.00 + VAT = £24.00
- 24 Hour Parking - £30.00 + VAT = £36.00
For inspiration and ideas on what your guest can see and do in Glasgow view the Activities & Experiences brochure.